Appointments can either be booked by calling the surgery or if you have internet access you can use our Patient Access system (if already registered, LOG IN HERE). Patient Access allows you to book routine appointments online or on your smartphone (once registered), request repeat prescriptions and view any allergies you might have recorded on your medical record (more information here)
You can also contact us via eConsult which is now our preferred method for initiating contact. Please click on 'Get Started' below:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS USING ECONSULT
During the Christmas period please note eConsult will be switched off during the following days; 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th December 2020, and during the New Years’ Bank Holiday period. You will still be able to access self help and pharmacy options via eConsult during these times. If you need to access primary care services during these days please call 111 or go to 111.nhs.uk
If you have a medical emergency please call 999 or go to your local Accident & Emergency.
The doctors are available for consultation every weekday between 8.30am - 12.30pm and 2.00pm - 6.30pm.
Please note the following:
- Appointments are of 10 minutes' duration. Taking more time delays the surgery for others.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment; if you arrive late you may have to rebook the appointment.
- You must inform the surgery if you are unable to attend an appointment. Two instances of failure to attend appointments, without prior notice to the surgery, may result in Riley House removing you from our patient list.
- The appointment system operates both for your convenience and to aid the doctor and should be one patient to one appointment.
- Bookings can be made up to a week ahead for routine surgery consultation. Remember: if you cannot attend for your appointment, please let us know ASAP so that the consultation may be offered to another patient whose need may be urgent.